Indian Premier League is from now TATA IPL 2022
The previous sponsor VIVO has backed out of the IPL sponsorship, though they have a 1 more year deal. This giant mobile manufacturer has backed out of the deal, which was supposed to be the highest deal made by any cricket franchise in the history of the game.
One reason is the growing India-China issue and also Indian Government has launched a probe into the Tax Evasion. So, TATA who are very much passionate to improve their brand reach has teamed up with the biggest Cricket league in the world.
Don’t forget to visit betindia.in, one of the biggest promoters of the game and know the latest information on the sports betting sites in India, the latest sports bonus offers and even the casino legal restrictions too.
TATA IPL 2022 and 2023 deal details and outcomes
TATA sons have brought the deal with IPL for the seasons 2022 and 2023. This group will now pay a total of 600 crores for the IPL sponsorship for the period of two years. It is 60% of the deal with the VIVO group. And remaining 40% will be paid by the VIVO group as they are withdrawing from the sponsorship.
Previously VIVO backed out once in 2020, where the biggest fantasy betting market holder, DREAM11 has risen to the occasion and claimed the Sponsorship. TATA who has been trying since before to buy or to be a part of this biggest cricket league has now officially are the Sponsor of IPL for the next 2 years.
When does the TATA IPL auction take place?
TATA IPL auction 2022 will be taking place on February 12-13 2022 at Bengaluru. More than 292 players will be under the hammer for this mega auction. Two new teams will be participating in this IPL.
It will be a battle among 10 teams for the IPL 2022 title. Coming to the new teams, LUCKNOW and AHMEDABAD are the new teams that are going to play in this IPL season. LUCKNOW is brought by the RPSG group for 7090 crores and Ahmedabad is owned by the CVC Capital group for 5625 crores.
Look out for the mega auction on February 12th and 13th, 2022.
Disclaimer: Gambling involves an element of financial risk and maybe addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk. Subject to applicable laws.